1st Announcement (Call For Abstract)
2nd International Symposium On Durian And Other Tropical Fruits (Isodotf 2021)
“Recent Trend In Sustainable Agricultural Innovation Technology For Delivering Durian And Others Potential Tropical Fruits To Global Market”
Indonesian Tropical Fruits Research Institute (Solok, Indonesia). November 9th - 10th, 2021.
We invite scientific article of participants to share knowledge result of the research relate to symposium theme. Selected article will be published in international reputable proceeding (Scopus indexed).
1. Incorporate best practices on technology development and product innovation for durian and others tropical fruits
2. An area for sharing information on recent advance in sustainable agricultural innovation technology in aspect of cultivations, trade, and industry for delivering durian and others potential tropical fruits to global market.
Dr. Syahrul Yasin Limpo (Agricultural Minister of Republic Indonesia)
1. Pascal Liu (FAO, Italy)
2. Jingtair Siripanich, PhD. (Kasetsart University, Thailand)
3. Dr. Fadjry Djufry (Director General of Indonesian Agency for Agricultural Research and Development)
4. FAMA Representative (FAMA, Malaysia)
5. TFNet Representative (TFNet, Malaysia)
6. Lindsay Gasik (International durian traveller, USA)
The paper will be divided into several topics:
1. Cultural Practices and Plant Production (CP): Cultivation process, plant nutrition, plant soil and water management, and Agricultural climate changes.
2. Plant Genetic Resources and Breeding (GB): Conventional plant breeding, Tissue culture, Plant genetics diversity, and Agricultural biotechnology.
3. Post-Harvest Technology (PH): Fresh handling technology, Post-harvest process and product.
4. Pests and diseases Management (PD)
5. Agricultural Economics and Supply chain Management (AS): Supply chain, Agriculture trade and marketing, and social economic analysis.
- Abstract Submission : August 31st, 2021
- Abstract Acceptance : September 10th, 2021
- Full Paper Submission : October 15th, 2021
- Presentation Submission : October 29th, 2021
All presentations will be delivered virtually. Detail for Registration and publication fees will be announced in the second announcement.
Dr. Riska (+62 81381422985)
Deni Emilda, M.Sc. (+62 81363473078)
Comments powered by CComment